FootFallCam Since 2002
Established in 2002, FootfallCam is a privately held company and leading global provider of people counting solutions. We have a team of highly skilled engineers, manufacturing both hardware and software fully in-house in our U.K Headquarter, and applying their expertise in chosen fields to solve business challenges over the years. With a global network of reseller partners and continuous effort in research and development, we have relentlessly served organisations all over the world in sectors varying from retail, fast food restaurants, and museums to smart buildings and airports, for more than a decade.
Continual Innovation and Development
Our company values and focus on our Research and Development (R&D) as part of our core strategy. It is our commitment to continuously invest and maintain our position in the industry. We have an in-house R&D team dedicated to the development of both hardware and software of FootfallCam. Continuous development of the product allows FootfallCam to stay at the forefront in the people counting industry.
- Over 24% of our sales revenue allocated to the R&D expenses every year
- In-house R&D team
- Consists of a number of PHDs and over 50 experienced engineers
- Combined over 100 years industry experiences in developing people counting solution
- Accumulated over 500,000 man-hours in creating the most technologically advanced hardware and software platform
Business Intelligence Through Advanced Technology
Coupled with our innovative approach to product development, we have successfully developed our flagship product, FootfallCam 3D Max. It is currently the
- Most accurate - 3D counting technology
- Most feature-rich - Wi-Fi tracking, video counting, zone analytics
- Most powerful hardware - With quad-core 1GHz processor and built-in graphics card
- Most comprehensive software suite - 60+ reports, health check, user/counter hierarchy, integration
We are the first in the world that combine people counting and Wi-Fi analytics into a single device. We are committed to continually maintain our market leading position, bringing a great deal of strategic foresight that our customers require.
Global Reach. Customer Service.Leverage the Power of Data
FootfallCam expands its presence globally by setting up sales offices in several countries such as in the United Kingdom, United States, Hong Kong and Malaysia. Over the years, besides setting up sales offices, FootfallCam has developed a strong partner network with its presence at more than 100 countries such as Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Germany, Australia and others. Strategic channel development initiatives are carried out to ensure the continuous growth of partners and recruitment of new partners.
Research & Development
We have over 100 years of combined industry experience in developing both hardware and software for people counting solutions. We have conducted over 30,000 hours of research and evolved our product through many generations, resulting in an aesthetic piece of hardware supported by a powerful software platform.
Our team consists of highly experienced engineers and PHD graduates, with expertise in the following areas:
- Stereoscopic (3D image processing) being able to intelligently distinguish a human from non-human objects and track directional movement of a walking human
- Business Intelligence System performing predictive analysis using pattern matching methodology, machine learning & deep learning
- Internet of Things (IoT) Development establishing an IoT ecosystem and framework, comprised of interrelated smart sensors
- Big Data turning data and analytics into meaningful business insights
- Artificial Intelligence using a Support Vector Machine (SVM) neural network model to train our machines on how to recognize something.